Reblogged from ERIKO NAKAO.
May 21, 2013, 6:59pm
Reblogged from Charmaine.T.Lewis.
May 21, 2013, 6:42pm
1. tap is a simplest touch gesture which uses for pointing an element.
2. scroll is a two finger multi-touch gesture that uses for scrolling content.
3. zoom is a two finger multi-touch gesture that uses for scale an element.
4. 4 finger pinch is four finger multi-touch gesture that uses on iPad for revert to home.
5. tap&hold is a touch gesture which uses for showing for more options.
6. swipe is a multi-touch gesture that allows flip through parts of large content.
7. rotate is a multi-touch gesture which allows rotate clockwise or counterclockwise an element.
8. facepalm is the physical gesture popular in web that uses for display a frustration.
May 21, 2013, 6:37pm